13.12.10

Foolish - McFLY

I never thought she'd remember the way that I left her heart.  Didn't know I had it all, till the moment I lost it all, people mind mistakes and fall  and she won’t ever recover. I couldn’t get over and I could never move home and I’m trying to recall from the day I made her fall  she was broken on the floor I made her shattered. Foolish for me to think she wouldn’t leave by December . Foolish to let misery let it fall apart in autumn . Driving on a one way street now U-turn to get back to me running close to empty, but I'll ...I’ll never say goodbye. I’ll never say. And now I'm running in circles, feels like I’m losing my mind and I’m trying to get off anywhere before she's gone . Going down this lonely road hoping to see her again, cos I keep seeing in reflections flashes in every mirror. Kissing her when I’m alone making love until the dawn now that every night I know can’t live without her. Driving on a one way street now U-turn to get back to me running close to empty, but I'll ...I'll never say goodbye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario