19.7.10



Hello Beautiful, It’ s 7:05, here in Australia, so please Hold On while I explain to you what happens When You Look Me In The Eyes. In Year 3000, you would be What I Go To School For and I’d always say Nick J Is Off The Chain because That’s Just The Way We Roll. Now I’d Appreciate it if you Don’t Tell Anyone, but I’ve got this Crazy Kind Of Crush On YouYou Just Don’t Know It. I wish I could trade places with Mandy just for 6 Minutes because I know we would be Inseparable, and then I could just Move On like the Games they play in Hollywood. But deep down I’m Still In Love With You. I don’t wanna be Just Friends. I know I may be the Underdog in this situation, but I Am What I am! I’ve been sending out S.O.S’s hoping you’d help out some Poor Unfortunate Souls because I Wanna Be Like You. Now I know we’re talking about the Kids Of The Future and it seems like it just may be Eternity before ;Oh Jonas BrothersPlease Be Mine, but we can always take One Day At A Time. Now it is Time For Me To Fly, so Goodnight and Goodbye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario