13.3.10

Walk in the room, I'm a man on a mision. You're standing there and i feel that conection. I break the ice and I ask what your name is, then recall that. We already did this. Somehow we missed it. Keep on moving, like you did last summer. When the grass was greener and your hair was longer. If you become familiar with another in town. Dont forget about the fun we had. Last time around. You walk around with your new man,new plan. You think it's over but I'm just getting started. I try to call but you dont even answer. Cant you remember? Keep on moving, like you did last summer. When the grass was greener and your hair was longer. If you become familiar with another in town. Dont forget about the fun we had. 
Last time around- Nick Jonas & the administration.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario