9.2.10

I'll throw all of your stuff away then I'll clear you right out of my head I'll tear you right off my heart and ignore all your messages. I'll tell everyone we are through 'cause I'm so much better without you but it's just another pretty lie 'cause I break down every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? swore that I'd never let you back in should've known better been trying to let you go 'cause here we go, go, go again. Hard as I try, I know I can't quit something about you is so addictive we're falling together you think that by now, I'd know 'cause here we go, go, go again .You never know what you want and you never say what you mean but I start to go insane every time that you look at me you only hear half of what I say and you're always showing up too late and I know that I should say goodbye but it's no use can't be with or without you. 'Cause here we go, go, go again again and again. - Demi Lovato

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario